5 iPhone Tips You Make Not Know
Here are a five tips for you iPhone users out there to make life a little easier.
1. Tired of your phone go from portrait to landscape every time you move? No worries - just lock it. Double click the home button. Your open apps will show up at the bottom of your screen. Swipe left to right, and you'll see a lock button, your music controls and the music button. Click the lock button and you're set. Lock and unlock it any time you want.
2. Have your phone on silent, but still need a little wake-up call when you have a message? You can turn on LED Flash by going to Settings, General, Accessibility. Under the Hearing category, click on the "LED Flash for Alerts."
3. Worried about what new message wandering eyes might see when you leave your phone unattended? Just turn off that feature. Go to Settings, Notifications, Messages and click off "Show Preview."
4. Want an easier way to take photos? Flip your phone landscape and use your + button as the shutter button. It's easy and feels more like a real camera. After all, you never bring your other camera with you anymore, right?
5. Another photo tip when you're not sure of your environment (too dark), use the HDR option. When you take a photo, it'll actually takes two photos and saves both (this is great for outdoor or closeup photos). To enable this, click on camera, go to Options and turn on HDR. You can turn this off anytime by going back to Options. While you're in Options, you'll notice the Panorama option there, too. Didn't know you could do that either? Awesome - now you do.
Have fun and share these tips with your iPhone friends!