Do you use public Wi-Fi? There are lots of ways you could be hacked while buying your coffee. Here are few things to keep in mind next time you're tapping free wireless or simply waiting in line . . . .
1. Beware of suspicious USB drives. If you put into your device, hackers can steal personal info via malware.
2. Don't wave your credit or debit card around. There are high-res cameras everywhere, including in the hands of the guy behind you.
3. Update your anti-virus software. Only 20% of people update it after the three-month trial period.
4. Using the cloud? Hackers use a hotspot honeypot to intercept your network connection for full visibility of your computer.
5. Use your own network. It may eat your data, but hackers are everywhere. The safest means is to not be on an open Wi-Fi.